Of the several segments in which our electric engineering department is active, LED technology, prism technology and illuminated signs are the most important. Its brief is:
- design, construction and wiring of control systems in control cabinets and
variable message signs,
- manufacturing of LED circuit boards and device control systems,
- assembly and installation of electric components (motors, limit switches, illumination),
- installation of illuminated signs (e.g. internally lit signs and monument signs),
- cabling and testing of gantries.
For LED technology to be successful, state-of-the-art machinery, such as that procured by Forster, needs to be used e.g.automatic insertion machine, drilling plotter, climatic testing cabinet,...
For our advertising products, our electric engineers are constantly called upon to discover customised solutions and designs such as rotating elements for moving displays, LED illumination systems or internally lit signs. Similarly, they are required to utilise their specialist training for maintenance and servicing work to handle conversions or damage control at our customers.