Our R&D department is constantly on the watchout for new options to make noise barriers even more efficient and combine them with elements that appeal to the eye as well as offering acoustic advantages. The result is an ongoing outflow of new ideas:
In some places, the structural situation of the foundation or steel uprights does not allow for tall panels.
Forster’s crown panels reduce the distance to the sound source, boosting the efficiency of the barrier. Dimensions and perforation pattern of the crown panels are identical to those of the standard elements.
The slanted DELTA panel offers a range of advantages that improve the performance of the noise barrier:
- better acoustic performance from the arch
- better acoustic performance from the surface
- additional design options
- spatial effect relieves the monotony of a wall
- allows placing of colour accents